Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Breakfast, anytime

Breakfast, anyone? I've been drinking a lot of tea lately, especially breakfast blends. My usual m.o. is to drink black in the morning, black after lunch and green or herbal in the evening. Lately, it has been black all the time. Am I more tired than usual? Who knows. What I do know is that I like the description I found below(sorry I don't remember where and hope this isn't infringement).

Breakfast Blend – Black tea blend of any variety and origin astringent enough to add milk and sugar, but balanced enough to drink straight. Appearance of the dry leaf depends on the blend. Leaves should be well-twisted and include some tip. Wet leaf is brown, copper with a toasty to citrusy aroma. Liquor is bright and clear with rich, reddish-brown hues and a medium to full bodied, mouth-feel that is balanced, brisk and astringent with a tangy high note.


I invite you to share your favorites--teas or descriptions: info@shoptwofortea.com.

Sharing the love of tea,

Dara and Ernestine

No comments:

Blog Archive