Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Many cups later

April 20, 2008
It's been a long time...and many cups of tea. This blogging thing really takes focus, time and energy. Where do you find the time? Here I am working full-time, running a struggling tea venture and volunteering. I might try blogging in my sleep.

My new favorite tea is Earl Grey de la Creme.
It is really nothing like Earl Grey, which I happen to love, love, love. People tell me all the time that they do not like Earl Grey. Why? The bergamot. I often tell our customers, even if you don't like Earl Grey (EG) you will love, love, love the de la Creme. Nothing like the EG. Earl Grey de la Creme is all Vanilla, Mallow Flowers and quality Black Tea. No bergamot. It is my new go to tea when I am not cheaping out on a nameless
grocery store favorite variety pack. Sue me, I'm not a purist.

photo by Lisa McLymont

No comments:

Blog Archive