Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Cold Out...Tea Anyone?

{this is an old blog i forgot to post}

Winter is slogging on here in the Midwest. Today it snowed useless fluffy white snow on-and-off all day. I had pancakes and a pot of tea this morning as I watched a "snow flurry" turn into a "snow shower" not to be confused with a "wintry mix." What the hell? At least tea is tea--or is it? When I was studying to become an important and useful resource on tea one of the first things I (we if you include Mother) learned is that not all "tea" is created equal. Take for example the Camellia Sinensis bush. It is tea! Compare that to your beloved Chamomile (hint, Chamomile is an flower/herb, therefore not from the Camellia Sinensis, there for not tea).

I love how clear cut this is.


Earl Grey tea. My husband's favorite detox stuff, not tea.

Tea anyone? Or not tea?

No comments:

Blog Archive